Serve as: Ticket Taker, Usher, Guest Services and Elevator Operators.
Must be a registered and CLEARED Ambassador of the Arts to register for this event.
Click here! to register to be an Ambassador of the Arts.
- Minimum age of 18
- Be a registered Ambassador of the Arts who has: registered online, submitted required documents, received training with MPAC staff, has received their Volunteer I.D. badge and is considered a CLEARED Ambassador of the Arts - Volunteer.
It is important that all Ambassadors meet the following requirements so we can provide the best customer service possible. Volunteers must:
- Arrive 15 mins prior to selected shift
- Make a minimum commitment of two shifts per month (a total of 5-10 hours)
- Be able to stand for a minimum of one hour
- Be able to navigate multiple sets of stairs
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Be able to read all forms of tickets: printed, printed at home, and on a mobile device
- Have a valid email address that they can check often
- Provide a direct phone line
- Be willing to manage their schedule through our online tool
- Wear a uniform and must be able to provide the following to complete their uniform:
- Long sleeved white button up, collared shirt
- Black dress pants with black socks and black shoes (no open front or back)